Dear Valued Customer,
Regarding the global escalation of the Coronavirus, Total Quality Labels would like to wish everyone well during this challenging time. As always, our main priority is to ensure the health and safety of our customers, vendors, employees and communities, while continuing to deliver high-quality products and excellent service. We are taking appropriate measures to organize our business with social responsibility, in compliance with the direction provided by our local, state and federal authorities.
Total Quality Labels is OPEN for business and focused on COVID-19 mitigation efforts, per the CDC guidelines for steps to prevent illness:
- Travel guidelines / restrictions have been established to limit non-essential travel, while enabling us to visit our customers in need of critical support. We are hosting online meetings and conference calls, both internally and with customers to reduce in person contact.
- We have mandated that all employees able to work remotely do so to minimize potential exposure within our facility.
- Onsite operations-critical employees are taking their temperatures daily and staying home when sick. All associates are washing hands often and we are disinfecting our facilities daily.
To mitigate the impact of Coronavirus on our customers, suppliers and ensure business continuity, we have proceeded with the following:
- Actively evaluating and responding to the fluctuating supply chain impacted by COVID-19.
- Maintaining close contact with our supplier network and working collaboratively to alleviate potential disruptions.
- As of today, our lead times are not impacted for our standard stocks.
We appreciate your partnership and trust in us, as we work through this unprecedented crisis together. For more information about prevention and treatment of COVID-19, please refer to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention website.
Scott Smith, President